If you’re a non-resident of Dubai looking for a home that fits your financial goals and tastes, you have come to a good place. At Premier Finance, we offer comprehensive solutions for financials to purchase a new property in Dubai. We help you get a mortgage or housing loan as per your requirements.
Home Loans in UAE for Expats
With a solid background in the UK market, we’re familiar with the complexities of facilitating property finance. We can help you navigate the wide range of mortgage offers in Dubai for expats. This guides you in choosing the one most suited to your needs. Our reliable network and established relationships ensure that we can source the best deals on home loans in the UAE for expats while providing a smooth, hassle-free, and efficient purchase process.
Picture being able to buy property in countries like the UK, USA, Spain, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and many others. Just imagine all the places you could go. Well, now you can. We have gathered a team of experts dedicated to giving you a financial solution for whatever country you choose. We have all the expertise to provide the best advice for non-residents on applying for a Dubai home loan.
Home Loan or Mortgage in Dubai from Bank or Loan Lender
Financial Organizations are being instructed to adhere to a specific criterion to provide loans for home loans in Dubai for expats. Home loan eligibility conditions include:
- Clean credit history
- Your employment length in Dubai
- How much time have you spent in Dubai? The minimum requirement is about six months.
- You should have a total business duration of three years.
- Minimum salary and bank statements.
Down Payment of Mortgage in Dubai For Expats
There are a few restrictions regarding expats’ lease-acquiring process through a lender. The minimum down payment of around 20% may be required from non-nationals by the UAE Central Bank plus related costs.
- The minimum down payment is 20% if an foreign individual accepts their first property in the UAE within AED 5 million.
- A 30% downcharge if a non-national purchases a property of over AED 5 million.
- A 40% is meant for any price’s second, third, or other properties.
- A 50% for an under-construction property.
Rent-to-own property may be a good fit if you seek a zero-down payment home loan in Dubai.
Why Choose Premier Finance For International Mortgage Services?
We know that buying properties can be tricky and challenging, and it isn’t easy to navigate through everything. But that’s why we’re here. Our main goal is to simplify things for you so that your journey is as easy as possible through Dubai mortgage for non-residents. Our experience working with other lenders from around the globe ensures that we find you the best deal without asking much from you.
- Customized Solutions: Our expert advisors take the time to understand what you want to do with your finances. This way, they can suggest a mortgage that suits your needs.
- Mortgage Options: We have a long list of mortgage options. You’ll be able to get any mortgage you need, whether for homes or businesses, and they come in fixed-rate and variable-rate mortgages.
- Straight-Forward Process: The biggest mortgage hassle is jumping through the hoops. Our mortgage loan process is designed to make it easier on you from start to finish.
- Competitive Interest Rates: We understand your concerns with interest rates. It’s the thing that makes or breaks your monthly installments. That’s why we work hard to find you the best interest rate possible so you’re spending less money in the long run.
- Local Market Knowledge: We really want this process to go smoothly for you. So, we put in all our efforts to understand local property markets and mortgage regulations so there are no later hiccups.
Ready to Begin Your International Property Journey?
Buying property in Dubai for foreigners can start by talking to one of our experts today. Choose Premier Finance – the best mortgage broker in Dubai and start your international property investment journey with confidence. Check our mortgage and home loan calculator to get residential and discounted-rate mortgages for expats.
We will assess your financial circumstances to get a discounted-rate mortgage. The loan amount depends on monthly income and credit file. Our professional advice on loans in UAE for expats will help bring you an idea of the total costs involved. We expose you to official lenders and financial institutions to ease the process of Dubai mortgages for expats.
Can an expat get a mortgage in the UAE?
Foreign buyers are eligible criteria to obtain a mortgage in the United Arab Emirates, but they must fulfill specific requirements. For a Dubai expat mortgage, you must have been employed in your current job for at least six months or a year, depending on the location of your property purchase and the regulations of your lender or financial institution.
Can a non-resident get a loan in Dubai?
Yes, there is an option for home loans for expats in Dubai if Non-resident foreign investors are willing to acquire a property in Dubai. Premier Finance gives various options for home loans in Dubai for expats to purchase a property.
Can you buy property in Dubai if you don’t live there?
The Dubai government allows non-resident investors to own freehold properties in designated “freehold zones,” particularly in Dubai’s top-selling projects. We help Dubai mortgages for expats to get the maximum loan amount for investment property. Expat residents can get their dream home and legal residence with our mortgage option for property purchases.